Ordering, cancelling and returning products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- - You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- - We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- - Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it
- - For most products sent directly from our warehouse, your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is despatched
- - Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- - The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- - Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- - The identification of a pricing or product description error
The contract will be concluded in English.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- - You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- - Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- - If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them & return to Soothing Scents unopened.
- - To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- - You can cancel by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- - If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- - We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
The website uses the following cookies
- - Google Analytics
- - A shooping basket cookie
Google Analytics is used by most websites to allow the number of visitors to the website to be tracked.
The shopping basket cookie simply allows the basket you have created to be retrieved each time you load a page on our site.